Hey everyone!
Well this is my first post so bear with me :) I created this blog to have a way to share my future travel experiences with my family and friends without spending 400 dollars on a phone call! haha But first, let me tell you a little about the past 3 months. This summer was AMAZING! My mom took me on a month long trip to Australia for my graduation present and it was literally the trip of a life time... INCREDIBLE! We swam in the Great Barrier Reef, climbed the Sydney Harbor Bridge, held a Koala, hung out with the Aboriginals, and so much more! When I got back I went on a trip with my nanny family for 2 weeks to Rehoboth Beach Delaware. It was such a fun trip and I am going to miss those kids so much this next year. Once I got back from that trip I then unpacked just to repack that same week to go to Kanakuk for 1 month. This month at Kanakuk was the most heart and life changing year of my 11 years there. Jesus taught me so much and I am so thankful for the people who were/are involved Christian walk. This summer has been a whirlwind of adventures, new experiences, and growth. Defiantly one of the best summers of my life. I am now trying to get ready for my next adventure, SPAIN!!!!! In 3 days I will be getting on a plane to Spain for the next year. I am going to be taking spanish classes at the University of Valladolid and traveling all over Europe! I am so excited to see what God has in store for me this year and what He is going to put in my path. I hope this blog will give you a way to keep in contact with me over the next year because I will miss you so much! I also hope this gives you the opportunity to share my experiences with me :) If you are reading this THANK YOU! Thank you for being a part of my life, praying for me, supporting me, caring about me, and loving me for who I am!
Your page looks great! I can't wait to read about all of your adventures!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you!! Hope you have a fab time!!
ReplyDeleteWOW Cate... just throw me under the bus with the video!!!!!!!!!!! I did not have sound soooo I hope no one else did !! ha ha. Miss you lots and will love reading the blog. Just think... you are going to be me someday! HA
ReplyDelete